Placing an order on United Wardrobe is binding. This means that you cannot usually cancel an order. However, there are some exceptions where you can cancel an order as a buyer:
- The seller has not sent the package on time (i.e., within 5 days);
- The seller does not want to sell the item;
- The seller is not active and does not respond to your messages;
- The item is a replica;
- You have not received the item 14 days after shipment.
When one of the above reasons applies to your order, it is possible to submit a cancellation request. You can fill one in via Menu > My orders > Order.
If you have submitted a cancellation request, it will be sent to the seller. It is important to explain why you want to cancel an order so that the seller can understand and respond appropriately.
After submitting the request, the seller has 3 days (72 hours) to approve or reject the request.
- If the seller approves the request or does not respond within these 3 days, the order will also be automatically cancelled. In these cases you will receive the money back on your bank account within 3 days. We pay you back within 24 hours.
- If the seller rejects the cancellation request, it will be forwarded to United Wardrobe. We will review the request and approve or reject it within 72 hours. Remember that before purchasing you have agreed to our terms and conditions, which state that in the event of a dispute we will determine whether or not the order can be canceled. Our decision is final. You can view the current status of the cancellation request via "My Orders".
If you have received the item and it appears to be a replica or it has been advertised incorrectly, you must submit a return request. Make sure you first first check what you can return and how the return process works.