Placing an order on United Wardrobe is binding. This means that you cannot usually cancel an order. However, there are some exceptions where you can cancel an order as a buyer:
- The seller has not sent the package on time (i.e., within 5 days);
- The seller does not want to sell the item;
- The seller is not active and does not respond to your messages;
- The item is a replica;
- Your order was shipped without Track & Trace more than 14 days ago and you have not yet received it.
When one of the above reasons applies to your order, it is possible to submit a cancellation request. Check out how below.
How to cancel
You can submit a cancellation request in via Menu > My orders > Bought.
Once you have submitted a cancellation request, it will be sent to the seller. It is important to select the right reason and explain why you want to cancel an order so that the seller can understand and respond appropriately.
After submitting the request, the seller has 3 days (72 hours) to approve or reject the request.
- If the seller approves the request or does not respond within these 3 days, the order will also be automatically cancelled. In these cases we transfer your refund within 24 hours and you will receive the money back on your bank account within 3 business days.
- If the seller rejects the cancellation request, it will be forwarded to United Wardrobe. We will review the request and approve or reject it within 72 hours. Remember that before purchasing you have agreed to our terms and conditions, which state that in the event of a dispute we will determine whether or not the order can be canceled. Our decision is final. You can view the current status of the cancellation request via "My Orders".
If you have received the item and it appears to be a replica or it has been advertised incorrectly, you must submit a return request. Make sure you first first check what you can return and how the return process works.
Once your order has been cancelled, we will refund you the following:
- the product price
- the administration fees if you had no other items in your shopping cart at the time of purchase or if your other items are also cancelled
- the shipping fees if the order was not shipped and the label has not been used.
The refund will be processed within 24 hours after the cancellation and you will see it on your bank account within 3 working days.
Therefore, please make sure that you have provided the correct bank information (IBAN) on your UW account so we can refund you. You can add/modify it via Menu > Settings > IBAN.
We will not refund shipping fees if your order is returned to the seller because you did not pick it up at the UPS or Mondial Relay point, and you decide to cancel the order.