Every time you buy or sell something, you pay a small amount to United Wardrobe. This is to cover the costs of our platform. We also have to pay the bank for the transactions and we have a lot of costs to keep our platform up-to-date. That's why we ask a small contribution with each item sold. We will make sure that we will keep improving United Wardrobe and help you in case of any problems!
As a buyer, the administration fee can vary between €1,99 and €2,99. This depends on the payment method (iDEAL, Bancontact or Credit card). You will pay these extra in your cart when you purchase items. These are calculated once per cart, regardless how many items are in the cart when you purchase.
We will of course refund these to you if your order is cancelled (well, only if this was the only order in your cart).
Since July 30, 2020, it is no longer possible to pay your orders with Paypal. To further improve the safety on our platform, we are working with a new payment partner, and Paypal is unfortunately not possible at the moment. You can read everything about this here.
As a seller, placing products on United Wardrobe is completely free. However, when you sell an item, you pay 10% commission on the item's price to United Wardrobe. We will keep the 10% and pass on to you the remaining 90% of your set order price. When you place an item, you will see exactly how much we will pay you!